Our returns policy is as follows:
1. Goods must have been purchased directly from Adtrade.
2. Any goods short supplied or are incorrectly supplied MUST be brought to Adtrade’s attention IMMEDIATELY.
3. A Credit Authorisation Number (CAN) must be obtained from our credit department prior to goods being returned. Ring (08) 8354 0011 or email email@example.com to obtain a Credit Authorisation Number.
4. The CAN must be written on a copy of the original invoice pertaining to the goods being returned, and must be included with the items being returned.
5. Goods returned to Adtrade must have all freight prepaid, unless prior arrangements have been made.
6. Goods must be complete, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition, with no dirty or greasy marks, or transport or packing tape damage. Please pack goods to be returned using a similar method to that used when goods were dispatched to you. Goods must include all instructions/paperwork originally supplied.
7. All goods returned to Adtrade will be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee, unless prior arrangements have been made.
8. Goods will not be accepted for credit for any of the following reasons:
- Goods returned after 30 days from date of invoice.
- Goods returned without a CAN.
- Goods returned without a copy of the respective invoice.
- Goods that were Specially Procured for you.
- Goods that have been fitted, used, altered or damaged in any way.
- Goods where plastic shrink wrap / blister packaging has been opened.
9. While all care is taken to ensure the correct supply of goods, no responsibility whatsoever is accepted by Adtrade for the fitment of incorrect parts. The onus is clearly with the purchaser to ensure the parts are correct for the particular application. Any costs or damages from the fitment of incorrect parts are entirely the responsibility of the fitter.
The only exceptions to this policy will be:
Genuine warranty claims as per Australian statutory requirements.